SOL Day 9 - Today's Word Is Anticipation

This week's work is completed, and the moment has arrived. 

Nine days of rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Whew! I have to admit I spent a little time watching the clock click slowly - will it EVER get here?

The answer is Y-E-S. It's here and I plan to make the most of it. I want to read a little, shop a little, and piddle around the house a little. 

One thing I've learned to do is to count the days as they are passing - this is the first day of vacation, this is the second day of vacation, etc. Otherwise, I find the days fly by, and I'm shocked there are only a couple left.

Looking forward to, awaiting...I am full of anticipation.

Comments

  1. I do the same thing. The day before I leave, I think, tomorrow at this time I will be getting on the place, in two days I will be at the beach (or wherever), and I do the samething before I return. It helps me feel like I am in two places at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list of to do activities during spring break. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful