SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

Today's the first day that I have sat down to write without an idea already brewing. So here are some random thoughts...

Seems to me if we want students to believe that we consider them the future of our country, then maybe we should listen to what would make them feel safe at school. 

I get the whole right to bear arms - just not sure I can connect that to the right to bear automatic weapons. 

I love to watch mindless television shows like Survivor. I know they have no redeeming value, but I like them because I don't have to think.

My favorite hobby is reading. When I'm really into a book, I'm torn between wanting to see how it turns out and not wanting the book to end. As soon as I finish a book, I usually buy a new one.

I am enjoying writing in this blog more than I ever thought I would. 

Without definite aim, reason, or pattern...today's word is random.







Comments

  1. Many days feel "random" lately. Thanks for just putting it out there. I may need to unload like that one day also. I share your feelings about Survivor too. Good Luck with the rest of your slicing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you shared some of the thoughts of the day. Random maybe the word of the day, but each thought is so very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love: "Seems to me if we want students to believe that we consider them the future of our country, then maybe we should listen to what would make them feel safe at school."

    I'm glad you're enjoying blogging. Sorry I missed this post last night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired