SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired

The first day back after break. Whew! It was nice to get back at it, but I wasn't quite ready for the day.

I let myself fall into my preferred sleeping pattern over the break - up until 1:00 in the morning and sleeping until 8:00 or so each morning. While away from work, this was fabulous!

Unfortunately, I slept until 9:00 Sunday morning, instead of getting back on a regular work week schedule. So it was no surprise that I couldn't get to sleep last night. I think it was around midnight before I finally fell asleep.

That would have been fine if I hadn't planned to go in early this morning. I was rethinking that decision when the alarm went off at 4:45. Tonight I'm heading to bed at 8:30. My pajamas are already calling me!!

Worn out, weary, zonked...today's word is tired.

Comments

  1. I hope you are sound asleep! Yes, an 8:30 bedtime sounds like the perfect end to this first day back. Here's to a smooth rest of week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need an early bedtime. Best of luck getting caught up on your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting back into the routine is exhausting. I wish I could go to bed at 8:30 p.m. and sleep until the next morning. Somehow, no matter how exhausted I am, I can rarely fall asleep before 11:30 p.m.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful