SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful

The two curriculum directors I spend the most time with are both highly talented educators. I love the way we begin with one idea, and each add a different perspective. The final product is always better than any of us could have done alone. I love having a part in the teamwork.

Our curriculum team presented our review materials to assistant principals today. Just like yesterday, they clapped as we unveiled the resources. Both times I had to hold myself back from taking a bow! Ha!

Tomorrow is the beginning of a much needed break. I don't have specific plans for the days off, but that alone is a fabulous feeling! No schedule, no plans.

Grateful, appreciative...today I am thankful. 

Comments

  1. No schedule, no plans...sounds wonderful to me! Enjoy! :-) ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall! Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good when our superiors applaud us. Congratulations! Enjoy the respite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired