SOL Day 14 - Today's Word Is Balance

Today is smack in the middle of my spring break. Four days behind me, and four days ahead. 

I gave in to the pushy voice that's been telling me I have too much work to do to really enjoy the week and went into the office for a few hours today. I was able to strike a few things off the To Do list, and let's be honest, who doesn't love that? 

I'm a little irritated at myself, though, for listening to that pushy voice. I work too hard already, and if Pushy Voice had her way, that's all I would ever do. I have turned her off for the evening and am enjoying a documentary about Princess Diana. 

Tomorrow I will spend part of the day with some girlfriends being pampered with pedicures. Nothing rejuvenates like a massage with hot rocks. Oh, I can feel it already!

I still have some work I'd like to finish before I head back to school next week. But I'm not going to let it take over my break. 

Stability, equilibrium, footing...today's word is balance.

Comments

  1. That massage sounds heavenly, as does the pedicure. I hope you find lots of R&R the next four days before returning to school and those difficult last days of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired