SOL Day 10 - Today's Word Is Relaxed

What a joy today has been! Nowhere to be, no one expecting anything from me, just a day to relax and recharge.

So what did I do with such a gift? I slept in a little, because why not, right? I caught up on some shows I've had on DVR and started reading a new book. All things I love.

The last few minutes I've been shopping for an ottoman - a picture that popped up on my Instagram sent me shopping on the internet. Sadly, I finally found the ottoman that was on my feed. I say sadly because it was $950! Not exactly within my budget! Ha!

So maybe that's what I will do with some of my time this next week - go on an affordable ottoman hunt. I'm going to have to stay focused on the goal and not get sidetracked into buying other treasures!

Free from tension and anxiety, at ease...today I feel relaxed!

Comments

  1. A good ottoman is a necessity for reading and relaxing. Try Wayfare and Houzz for some bargains.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful