First Time Blogger

Life has a way of surprising us. Two months ago I would have said that was a trite saying. Now I'm living it.

Not only am I venturing out into the world of writing, but I am also venturing into a new job next year. What precisely that will be remains to be seen. One thing is for certain, I will not be doing exactly the same job next year. 

Just putting those words on the screen make them seem a little more real. I have to admit, I've got tears in my eyes. Wow! Didn't see that coming. Why is it we can feel so sure change is for the best, and even consider it a new opportunity, all the while grieving what will not remain constant? 

As the month unfolds, I will be finishing up the year's curriculum, planning for summer school, and interviewing for a new position. Each day will have its challenges, so I'm going to be looking for a word of the day to guide my thinking.

Today's word is new. New season approaching. New department structure. New opportunities. New. 

Comments

  1. This is a fabulous post. I'm engaged in your journey and love your embracing "new." Wishing you my best, and welcome, welcome, welcome to the 2018 #SOL story challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful

SOL Day 19- Today's Word Is Tired