SOL Day 11 - Today's Word Is Blessed

What a wonderful day. I actually woke up before the alarm, and enjoyed a quiet start to the day. The parking lot was empty at the start of early worship - can't say I've ever gone to early worship the Sunday of daylight savings before! That was a first! 

We went to Mockingbird Dinner for brunch following bible class. The last time we went there for brunch, we missed the time cut off - they stop brunch at 11:00. Today we made it with minutes to spare! I guess most people were still sleeping in to make up for losing the hour. Breakfast was delicious and I highly recommend the orange roll.

Tonight I'm watching old movies while I try to decide what I want to do tomorrow. The possibilities are endless. 

Favored, fortunate, privileged...today I am feeling blessed.

Comments

  1. It sounds as though your Sunday was exactly as God intended--restful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL Day 15 - Today's Word Is Random

SOL Day 8 - Today's Word Is Thankful

SOL Day 13 - Today's Word Is Restful